Monday, November 3, 2014

Butchart Gardens, Victoria B.C.

My wonderful husband took me to Victoria BC for our anniversary. We had a great trip and a wonderful time together. Our first stop was Butchart Gardens.Sunken Garden 1

You might think that spring and summer are the best times to visit botanical gardens, but the fall foliage was absolutely stunning!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Butchart Gardens.japanese garden

Butchart house

willow reflected

Butchart porch

 

japanese garden 2

We were amused by a sign in the gardens reading ‘No Unauthorized Singing.’ It seemed kind of funny, but if I started singing Jon would quickly shush me. Uh uh uh, No singing. Those of you who know me or my family will believe that he stopped me from singing at least three times. THAT’S how beautiful these gardens were.us at butchart

-Lynnae

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see your post. You have inspired me to update mine, but for some reason now I am no longer authorized to post to my own blog, My Way

    ReplyDelete

People who must have their share in the conversation: